Self Defense Workshop: Strykerz® With A Kick
Two hour Self Defense workshop offers a unique experience and effective self defense techniques in a fun and exciting environment. Sign up alone or with a group of friends. Walk away from this class feeling empowered and with knowledge that can help you in dire situations
One Workshop per month is offered to a nonprofit group with a portion of all proceeds offered to the charity organization in an effort to support our local community.
Learn how to:
- Disarm a gunman or knife attack
- Effective elbow and knee strikes
- Escape from a hold
- Disable your attacker
- Share your experience with a video demonstrating your most favorite technique, and also pictures of you and your group
- Every participate also receives a “Strykerz With A Kick” t-shirt
- Participants are encouraged to continue their time together with dinner, appetizers or drinks next door at the V Club after the Workshop.
Please use the special request field to let us know if you are with a group.
Kindly give 24 hour notice of cancellation so that we may offer your spot to another customer. A refund or store credit will be issued for cancellations received more than 24 hours before the class. A store credit will be given for cancellations less than 24 hours before the class. No shows will not receive a refund or store credit. Strykerz With A Kick reserves the right to change the instructor, postpone the workshop, or cancel a class for unforeseen circumstances. Classes with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled by our office. Customers will be notified 24 hours in advance and refunds will be issued.
View Sample Self Defense Training »