Women Self-Defense classes taught every Friday at 6:30pm to 8pm by Master Mehrdad Khan and his Black Belt instructors. You will learn proper striking, kicking, escape techniques, throwing techniques and some ground fighting.
Hapkido Street Hand-to-Hand Self-Defense
Knife Disarming With Striking Techniques
Women’s self-defense are important skills every woman should possess in crucial world today. Unfortunately, the most frequent crime against women is rape and domestic abuse. Most women don’t realize how these heinous crimes can be lessened or avoided if they knew the proper training.
The benefits of self-defense training are universal women young, old and small can all defend themselves against bigger, stronger adversaries if taught the proper techniques. In order for a person to be able to defend themselves properly against someone in dangerous situation, it is necessary to analyze the various types of attacks, and train in that situation.
It is important to develop strength and learn effective self-defense techniques for any kind of attacks. In our women’s self-defense work shop course you will learn, the only thing that matters in your life is survival! The only thing that will protect us to have the practice and knowledge of the right move to defend yourself. In our training program we focus on multiple areas of women’s self-defense and the reality of crime. Self-defense knowledge will give you the confidence you need to be able to protect yourself.
We offer private self-defense classes:
- College Safety Training Classes
- Private Self-Defense Instruction
- Self-Defense Instructor Certification
- Stop Bullying Workshops for Kids
- Group Rates for Sororities and College Groups
- Private Practical Defense Seminars
- Ladies Self-Defense Home Parties
Defense Training Techniques For Women Knee Strikes
Elbow Strikes Most Deadly Self-Defense
Women Self-Defense Training Includes:
- One Day 2 Hour Women Self-Defense Work Shop Course
- Survival Skills
- Close hand to hand Combat Women Self Defense
- Elbow Strikes and Drills
- Escapes Techniques (Hap-Ki-Do Advance Movements)
- Self defense Against Rear Attack Techniques
- Self defense Against Ground Attack Techniques
- Ground Fighting
- Judo and Wrestling Throws
- Striking Techniques
- Strength Training Drills
- Psychology of Defense & Meditation
- Stranger Awareness
- Graduation Certificate
- Women Self Defense Training video on YouTube.