Martial Arts After School Pickup Service St. Petersburg – Here are the elementary and middle schools that we currently pick up from. Our after school program picks up students from schools that are located in the Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Safety Harbor, Palm Harbor, Largo, FL and other Pinellas County areas. If you can’t find your child’s school in the list below, please fill out the inquiry form and we will make the arrangement for pick up. CLICK HERE.
- St. Pete Christen
- Shore Acres Elementary
- DePaul School of Dyslexia
- Plumb Elementary
- Montessori Beach Park School (Tampa – Accepting Drop offs)
- Ridgecrest Elementary School
- Pinellas Preparatory Academy
- High Point Elementary
- Plato Academy (St. Petersburg Campus)
- Plato Academy (Clearwater Campus)
- Largo Plato Academy
- Plato Academy Pinellas Park
- Sawgrass Elementary School
- Westgate Elementary
- Carwise Middle School
- Oak Grove Middle School
- Bay Point Elementary
- Bay Vista
- Mt. Veron
- North Shore
- Alfred Adler
- Grace Lutheran
- Holy Family
- Sacred Heart
The Benefits of St.Pete Martial Arts After School Program
Life basic skills – Having life basic skills as the foundation of our Martial Arts program, establishes a strong study habit from a young age while building confidence, and strength.
Stress Management – Children learn to handle stress due to their Martial Arts training.
Physical Exercise – Physical exercise provides a stress free outlet for students and the opportunity for self-expression.
About Strykerz KidFit Martial Arts After School Program Mission
Strykerz KidFit mission is to provide a complete after school program that ensure children safety, provides an entertaining learning environment, and help them to succeed in school and in life. Our program consists of traditional martial arts value that will help the child mind and body. Our program creator Master Mehrdad is traditional martial art master. Master Mehrdad has a vast experience and he is the owner of a Martial Art dojo. His goal is to allow children to achieve the following.
- Teach study habits that allow them to improve grades
- Life basic skills and martial arts values that will improve confidence, self-esteem, focus, behavior, respect, manners and self-discipline
- Give a physical and active learning environment through functional fitness, and martial arts training
- Incorporated environment that helps children develop positive relationships with their peers and adults
- Provide your child challenges, that they can rise and overcome
- Creative activities they can participate and improve their critical thinking skills
- Build on the child’s strengths
- Allow your child the opportunities to develop leadership and decision-making skills